This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token Pin before checking their result…. You can get the Token pin from a sure dealer, Message him on Whatsapp 08065889844
Step by Step process on How to Check NECO Result
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020.
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
Buy your Token from a sure Dealer, Message him on Whatsapp 08065889844